Kolašin 1450 Ski Resort
Montenegro finest Ski Resort
Ski resort Kolašin 1450 is located in Bjelasica mountain. All slopes are on the North side, which means that the snow stays all the time to beginning of the Summer.
The ski slopes start at the height of 2030 meters above sea, and they end down at 1450 meters, with total length of 17 km.
The slopes are suited both for beginners and more experienced skier, on some spots with 60% inclination, two of the slopes also FIS homologated (championships and other international competitions).
Ski resort Kolašin 1450 is only 8 km (10 minutes by car) away from hotel Čile.
Ski resort offers:
- double seated cable car 1800 meters long, with capacity for 1200 skiers per hour;
- six-seated cable 1200 meters long, with capacity for 2800 skier per hour;
- three ski lifts, length 500 meters each, with capacity 500-700 skiers per hour;
- baby ski lift, 150 meters long, with capacity 200 skiers per hour;
- two restaurants, with 200 and 250 seats;
- parking for 500 cars
- ambulance & mountain rescue service
- ski school