Plain & rocky mountain
Sinjavina also known as Sinjajevina, is a mountain in northern Montenegro. The highest point of Sinjavina is Torna, which is 2,277 m (7,470 ft) high.
Sinjajevina Mountain stretches from SE to NW, between town of Kolašin and village of Njegovuđa, near Žabljak. The massif is 40 km long and 15 km wide.
Geologically, its composition is cretaceous limestone. The high mountain plain averages 1,600 m (5,249 ft) in height, with only a few peaks of higher elevation.
The highest peaks of Mt Sinjavina are:
- Torna 2,277 m (7,470 ft)
- Jablanov Vrh 2,203 m (7,228 ft)
- Gradiste 2,214 m (7,264 ft)
- Sto 2,172 m (7,126 ft)
- Savina greda 2,101 m (6,893 ft)
- Veliki Pecarac 2,042 m (6,699 ft)
- Veliki Starac 2,022 m (6,634 ft)
- Babin vrh 2,013 m (6,604 ft)
- Sto 1,959 m (6,427 ft)
- Korman 1,923 m (6,309 ft)
- Mali Starac 1,921 m (6,302 ft)
Mt Sinjavina is home to two lakes, both in a process of natural extinction:
- Zabojsko Lake
- Zminičko Lake